- RSIO Labour Relations Bureau
- CSA – Canadian Standards Associations
- CCA – Canadian Construction Association
- OCCDC – Ontario Cast-In-Place Concrete Development Council
- TCA – Toronto Construction Association
- CRSI – Concrete Reinforcing Steel Institute
- COCA – Council of Ontario Construction Associations
Advantages of being a RSIC member
- Networking with industry leaders.
- Timely access to technology and changes that impact your business.
- Eligibility and access to the Detailing Certificate Program.
- Preferred rates and access to the latest issues of the Reinforcing Steel Manual.
- Participation in all the RSIC social events.
- Access to educational seminars.
- Promote your business with a link from the RSIC website to your company’s website.
- Access to all RSIC affiliates.
Being a member of the RSIC is a resource for professional enrichment.