Manual of Standard Practice
This Canadian edition of our Manual of Standard Practice has been prepared by our Technical division to reflect current codes, standards and practices. The acceptance shown by Architects, Engineers, General Contractors, Educational Institution, Fabricators and Placers from all across Ontario of previous editions has been gratifying.
- Design Tables for Current Design Codes
- A must have for Architects and Structural Engineers
- Table Calculations for concrete up to 64 MPa
- Detailing Information and Fabrication Specifications
Placing Reinforcing Bars
From General Contractors to bar fabricators to on site Rodmen, Detailers, Estimators, Field Inspectors, students and every position in-between, this publication will prove to be a vital asset for anyone involved with reinforced concrete construction in Canada.
- Safety Precautions
- Reinforced Concrete Building Construction
- Fabricated Reinforcing Bars
- and more…
For information about our association or membership please contact us.
***PLEASE NOTE OUR MAILING NEW ADDRESS
& NEW EMAIL ADDRESS***
Reinforcing Steel Institute of Canada
70 Weybright Crt., Unit 6
Scarborough, Ontario M1S 4E4
Tel: (416) 239-7746
To submit an email Request please complete the form and we will contact you via e-mail.