List of existing committees and their responsibilities:
Technical Committee responsibilities:
- All technical aspects of the industry.
- Develop and maintain the Manual of Standard Practice.
- Inform members of changes in codes and practices.
- Organize seminars and presentations on the latest technology news
Marketing Committee responsibilities:
- Promote the use of Reinforcing Steel in the construction industry.
- Promote and distribute the Manual of Standard Practice.
- Organize marketing and promotional activities at various trade shows
Safety Committee responsibilities:
- Liaison between various trades, organizations, government and member companies on all aspects of health and safety legislation.
- Analyze and recommend solutions for improved safety standards and practices within the Reinforcing Steel industr.
The Detailer Certification Committee responsibilities:
- Annual review of applications and drawings for certification
Social Committee responsibilities:
- Organize Annual Conventions
- Arrange social events
- Invite knowledgeable guest speakers for general meeting